1. Download OS X v10.10.2 [Mac App Store] and Right-click “Install OS X Yosemite” → Show Package Contents → Contents → ShareSupport → Double click to mount “InstallESD.dmg”.
2. Once “OS X Install ESD” appears, use ShowHiddenFiles to show hidden files.
3. Now you will see an image called “BaseSystem.dmg” appear. Mount it by right-clicking and opening it with DiskImageMounter… Get prepared to use the USB stick with at least 8GB.
4. Open Disk Utility, and format the USB stick by highlighting its icon on the left and clicking the Partition tab, click Current, and choose 1 Partition.
5. Click Options… Choose Master Boot Record. No need to name it (the default’s OK), choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) as its format type. Click Apply then Partition.
6. Select and highlight the volume “OS X Base System”, click “Restore” at the top-right, drag the volume into “Source” field, and drag the USB [Untitled] partition (you just created) to the “Destination” field where you will restore the image: click “Restore” then “Erase”…
7. After the process is complete, you’ll now have (2) “OS X Base System” present in Finder. Eject the image “BaseSystem.dmg” and close Disk Utility.
8. On the remaining volume “OS X Base System” (USB stick), go to System/Installation and delete Packages symlink.
9. Open “OS X Install ESD” in a new Finder window, and copy the Packages folder to System/Installation folder inside “OS X Base System”.
10. Copy BaseSystem.chunklist and BaseSystem.dmg from “OS X Install ESD” and copy it to the volume root.
11. Create a new folder named “Kernels” in System/Library on the USB stick. Use Pacifist v.3.2.17 to extract “kernel” from “OS X Install ESD/Packages/Essential.pkg [/System/Library/Kernels/kernel]” and place “kernel” into System/Library/Kernels/ location.
Now the second part, download the linked zip file and uncompress it.
Remember to create a new serial number in smbios.plist for you with Lizard or any program that can create serial numbers for hackintosh (you have to use MacBookPro11,1 as base model).
Install chameleon on the flashdrive Yosemite has been deployed.
Overwrite the flashdrive´s extra folder with the one in the zip.
Boot and install Yosemite.
On reboot, select again the flashdrive for booting, but this time select your internal disk as startup disk on Chameleon Boot.
Once you arrive to desktop, install chameleon on internal hard disk, overwrite the extra folder.
Install AppleHDA Toshiba.kext to S/L/E (use the provided kext utility), erase the original AppleHDA.kext.
Files for Toshiba L750 Yosemite: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fjhziv
All files are compatible with Mavericks, just change in org.chameleon.boot.plist: